Getting started is easy!
You do not need any previous experience to be a bus driver. Many of our drivers are:
- Stay at home parents and guardians
- Shift workers, seasonal workers, and part-time workers
- Transit Drivers
- People with flexible home-based businesses
All training and supports to obtain the required licensing is provided locally at no cost to you. Training includes, safe driving techniques, school bus evacuation, student management and emergency preparedness.
Interested to learn more or get started?
We want to talk to you! Follow these three simple steps:
1) Reach out and connect with us!
Submit an online inquiry to us here to let us know you are interested.
2) Speak to a local school bus operators who is hiring!
A local bus operator will contact you to discuss becoming a school bus driver and the opportunities within their organization.
3) Start the process!
Appropriate candidates will progress through the hiring / training / onboarding processes with local bus operator.